Do you have a passion for Catholic Social Teaching? Are you unsure of how to celebrate St. Valentine’s Day? Here at Daily Theology, we are celebrating the day with these cheesy – and possibly irreverent – pick-up lines inspired by CST.
1. I’d like to uphold your human dignity.
2. You must be poor, ’cause I’ve got a preferential option for you.
3. Hey, don’t I know you? I could have sworn we were in solidarity with one another once?
4. Let’s unionize.
5. Hey, I read the signs of the times today and you were in it.
6. I want co-create with you.
7. Let’s get together and promote the dignity of workin’ it
8. I’m like John’s encyclical – I’m for all men of good will.
9. Can I participate in transforming your world?
10. I like your seamless garment, but I’d like it even more on my bedroom floor
11. How about we get out of this bar and go on an immersion trip together?
12. Let’s integrate our human developments.
13. Before I met you, I was a pacifist, but you are the bomb!
14. Have you ever embodied Gaudium et Spes 48?
15. You must be very responsible, because you seem right for me.
Have your own lines? Add them here. Happy Valentine’s Day!