Reflections for Lent 2013
As the season of Lent begins, we here at Daily Theology will collect our reflections from this year and from seasons past on this page. Check here for posts on fasting, prayer, almsgiving, Ash Wednesday, the Sundays of Lent, and more. We hope these will serve all of our readers, friends, and contributors seeking to deepen our faith and our relationships with each and with God.
- Jesus Christ Superstar: Who Do You Say I Am? (Stephen Okey, March 27, 2013)
- Millions: The Deeper Gaze of Almsgiving (Stephen Okey, March 20, 2013)
- Romero: Prayer in Hours of Darkness (Stephen Okey, March 6, 2013)
- The Mission: Choose Your Own Penance (Stephen Okey, February 27, 2013)
- Nanni Moretti’s “We Have a Pope” (Stephen Okey, February 20, 2013)
- Embracing Our Human Finitude During Lent: The Spiritual Witness of Pope Benedict’s Resignation (Kat Greiner, February 13, 2013)
- Love is Never Mere Security (Andy Staron, March 24, 2012)
- Why I Am Fasting From Facebook (Brian Flanagan, February 23, 2012)
- Ash Wednesday—or—On Not Mocking Ourselves with Falsehood (Andrew Staron, February 22, 2012)
You must be logged in to post a comment.